- Comprehensive Eye Exams for all ages
- Diabetic and Glaucoma Evaluation and Treatment
- Board Certified in the Treatment of Ocular Disease
- Contact Lens Fitting, including gas permeable and bifocal contacts
- Large Selection of Frames, including many designer lines
- Lasik Evaluations - TLC Affiliate
- Safety Glasses
- Dry Eye Therapy
- Cataract pre-operative and post-operative care
- Experienced and professional staff and doctors.
Facilities and Equipment
- Advanced Vision Testing with State of the Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Optical Lab on Site
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, UnitedHealthcare, Cigna Anthem. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
English. Spanish at our Creasy Lane location.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.